Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ron Swanson Approves

After reading Dana's post about the "Wet Sock Treatment", I couldn't help but cringe and shiver thinking about how cold and gruesome that must be! After reading her comments, she makes it sound like it's not too bad, but I was still pretty skeptical... Until I heard that Ron Swanson did it!

For those of you who don't know, Ron Swanson is a character in the TV show "Parks and Recreation", and he is basically the epitome of a man. He, too, is a fan of the wet sock treatment, and now so am I!




For those of you who don't watch the show, I strongly recommend it, especially if you're a fan of "The Office". Either way, I'll definitely try out Dana (and Ron's) advice for the wet socks the next time my nose is in a bind :)

Side note: Ron is also a big woodworker, and I like posting things I make, so here's a cabinet shelf I worked on this weekend that's in the process of getting completed. I'm thinking I'll put chicken wire in to complete the "doors" of it... any suggestions on how I can better improve it/finish it?




Brad.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to post this last time but Brad I'm sending derek over to learn some wood working!! Your stuff looks awesome...really!!

    ReplyDelete