Friday, November 7, 2014

Playing Outside

Today after we came home from our walk/park outing, we came through the back garage door and Cole kind of lingered outside playing/exploring. I decided I'd head in and get lunch started, keeping a watchful eye out the window. 


I know he's not old enough to be out there on his own for long, but he spent a few minutes playing (and, come to find out, pooping!).  I couldn't help but think to the future, of days when he'll go out to play and I'll call him in to lunch! What a fun thought!


He pulled a flower up and got dirt all over him. 


"Cheese" he said. 


Someone on Facebook talked about Cole's generation being the most photographed generation, and I believe it! I wonder how that'll affect things. 

2 comments:

  1. As you said in your last post, your little boy is growing up! He will love playing in that spacious backyard soon. Running. Kicking a ball. Hitting a tee-ball. The images in my mind are endless!

    Looked like a beautiful day in southwest Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, it WAS a perfect day in Southwest Kansas - jacket weather, not much wind, sun!

    ReplyDelete