Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cory's & Brad's birthday party by Georgann

I read a blog recently that focused on people pictures vs. things pictures. It was from ABBY! (click here for blog)  Her words came back to me during Cory's and Brad's party on Saturday evening so I chose to take people pictures that night...that included the not-so-cute-as-the-little-ones adults.

This picture includes the blogger, sweet Abby, that penned the wise words 
"take more pictures of people."


The hosts doing their thang!




Poor little Elsy got banged in the head by a door.  After some ice, TLC from everyone and some time on Grandpa's lap she was up and running and playing.  She's a tough one.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and I love that Brad and Kathryn hosted the party. So cool! I like them a lot. Looks like a blast! Excited to be with you soon!

    ReplyDelete