Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cole's Coat

Cole and I ventured out in the cold this morning to go have coffee and toast with friends. 

Marc found and put his coat on him for the first time and it made us laugh!

"The abominable snowman!"

"I don't think he'll fit through the door."

"He can't put his arms down!"


Cole didn't seem to mind...


Until we got to his carseat...


He was a little uncomfortable on the way across town but didn't fuss. I love this kid!

On a sidenote, Cole has started crying whenever we pull up in the driveway at our house. What's his deal? He just wants to be out and doing? Maybe. Just like his mama. 


2 comments:

  1. I smile every time I see him in that hat. It was my FAVORITE one for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole looks so grown up in his coat. Big boy. If the hat is a Metcalf hat, those boys have great taste in hats. Fun hand-me-downs.

    ReplyDelete