Friday, November 21, 2014

Nose Frida




From Dana:

I came across this little contraption on Amazon one day.  The Nose Frida - Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator.  You literally use the suction from your mouth to suck the snot from your baby's nose. 

As you can imagine, I was super skeptical and a little grossed out.  But, it's a #1 Best Seller in one of Amazon's categories and had tons of good reviews and a good rating.  I couldn't believe it!  It seemed too weird.  I watched a few YouTube videos, saw how it worked (and that there was no way to get snot in your mouth - my number one concern), and dropped the $15 or so on it.  And I haven't regretted it since.

It's great!  I love that the tube is transparent, so you can see your success.  I love that it's easy to clean.  I love that the tube is wide, so you don't have to jam it up their nose very far.  And I love that the tube isn't pointy, so when you're corraling a squirmy, screaming 18 month old, you can't hurt them if you miss their nose.

Brilliant.  I would suggest this to anyone who is filling out a baby registry or a gift for that baby/mom on your Christmas list.  It's something they may not know they want, but wouldn't know what they would do without it once they have it.

The Nose Frida.

(I think it orignated in Sweden - seems foreign/European, doesn't it?)






2 comments:

  1. My cousin HIGHLY recommended it to Liz when she was registering. I thought it looked crazy but you are right, everyone is loving it!! Good find Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need for Cole now, since you have the cold wet sock torture, do you?

    ReplyDelete