Monday, November 24, 2014

Kitchen Help (Future Kitchie?)

Cole helped me make chex mix this morning for Thanksgiving! He's becoming a great kitchen companion. 



Notice his bulging cheeks. Tasting your creation is part of the deal. :)

I had planned to make it during his nap, but thought I'd try it this morning after breakfast. When I started being busy in the kitchen, he immediately went for the dining room chair and grunted/communicated that he wanted help bringing the chair over to help, like he has done so much recently. 

I LOVE it! It keeps him engaged in what I'm doing, which keeps him content and happy. It keeps him stationary, so I'm not always having to go check on him to see what he's getting into. And it's just good time together - productive, educational, and sweet mama/son time. 

I love my kitchen helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment