Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lois in hospital

By Cindy
Lois in the hospital! She has a huge ugly bruise on her hip! I will let her share that picture.
I went to visit her today and she was in good spirits......she said drugs make her happy!
She is pretty bummed about not getting to go to Florida. She kept saying she would be fine once she got to rehab and didn't want anyone to change their plans for thanksgiving. She knows all the crazy Burrichter traditions, you have to love her attitude and caring for others.
We were talking about blogging and asked how to do it. I asked her permission to post the picture and write about her.
All I have to say she is one special lady and glad she is part of the family! Now she will want some lessons on her blog 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how Grandma can manage to look so good, even while she's in the hospital. What a tough cookie! I don't think there are many people her age that can fall and not break anything. She's so tough! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dana about Grandma being a tough cookie. She has done so well through it all. She has a great attitude and strives to do her best at everything. I love her too!

    ReplyDelete