Sunday, September 7, 2014

Trip West of Olathe

Charlotte and I had the best mini vacation this week.
First stop Sublette!
We love to visit and help Dana out in her garden. She has been doing a good job of keeping it up so we didn't have a lot of work. We did take care of a small weed patch. Cole was even a helper!
Right after this picture was taken a little mouse came crawling out of the straw. You should have seen us girls jump and scream.

Charlotte introduced Cole to coffee cake! He loved it. Dana is always the best hostess with meals.
 
We love playing games with Dana, she introduced us to Qwirkle so we love to go there to play. Abby I took this picture in your honor. Notice we kept the monitor close by in case Cole woke up.
The first day was hot...but the second day was cool and rainy. We did inside jobs. I helped Dana sort through Cole's clothes from his first year.
We put them in bags and sucked the air out. The bag by Cole was his clothes fro year 1.

Poor Cole looks sick in this picture, he had a stuffy nose. The only time I heard him really cry was when Dana used a weird tool to blow his nose.
Cole helping Dana pays bills.
Dana and I peeled peaches for freezing. My bowl was the bigger one I did 4 peaches to Dana's 12, I guess that was 4 less for her.
We had a great time and wished we had planned more time there. We needed to get to Derby by 9:00 am for soccer games!


No comments:

Post a Comment