Sunday, September 7, 2014

Part 2 of the Trip West of Olathe

Soccer was our main agenda for Saturday. Sara is an awesome mom she coaches both girls' games. We had wonderful cool weather and some fun games to watch.

Natalie plays on a full field so it was a little slow moving compared to Hallie's games.


After the game we went to eat pizza then the Wilson family came over for the afternoon and evening.
  We had to go get Braums ice cream and ruin our supper, the girls loved it!


Every time I visit Sublette and Derby I wish that all my family lived in the same area. I had fun being with my sister Sue and all the nieces and nephews. I know that is not going to happen, so I will make the best of my free time with them.
Sue & Marty are great hosts, she even made us cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We had to come home because tomorrow Charlotte is going to grandparent day at Cash's day care. Another fun time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment