Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fantasy Football celebrates 20 years of Fun


Joel began with the roll of the dice to begin his 20th year with his Dad, Dave and Kyle having family fun with fantasy football. 

They have extended the membership to include Brad, Cory, Anthony & the token lady. They first let me join to get my money. I think I have definitely lost more than I won. I love being with them as they do their one liners and talk about who's who in the football world. Plus they like to give me a hard time. I can never keep up with the drafting.
We always have snacks. This year Norma made a dessert and dip to help with the draft party. Dave always buys a magazine for his tips, I print my list off the internet and color code it, to look like I know what I am doing. The rest of the men sound like they research the players for weeks.

I love this time of year and all our traditions. Maybe this year, since I am retired and have more time, I might be in the top 3!
From their looks I think I am still doomed!

3 comments:

  1. Priceless. Classic. Family. Football. Love. Serious. Fun. Competitive. TRADITION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 years? I had no idea it had been that long. Sheesh! I wonder if there are any pictures from the early years to compare. That would've made Kyle like 8 or 9! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about this! I've always wondered what exactly takes place in that basement!

    ReplyDelete