Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tooth #7

We are nearing Cole's 9 month birthday and Marc just noticed yesterday that he had a seventh tooth pop through on the bottom!  We have been expecting it for a while, but I kind of gave up looking some time ago, as it was taking a long time to appear. 
 
This morning as he was eating, I tried to get a picture of those teeth of his but was having some trouble getting that boy to open up.
 

Until, I did something very silly and got this response. 
 
 
What do you think I did?


 
I came out brushing my teeth, of course!  It gets him every time!  Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Why do they love it when you brush your teeth?! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that it makes them smile so when you brush, maybe they really like it when you do their teeth or that you make silly faces doing it.
    Thanks Dana for all the fun posts...I love this blog!!

    ReplyDelete