Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cole at the Park

Yesterday we were able to join some of our friends at the park.  It was such a beautiful day we were glad to hop in the stroller and walk on over!  This was the first time that I put Cole down on the squishy floor beneath the play equipment and let him crawl around.  He loved it!  The only negative...trying to keep rocks and twigs out of his mouth!
 



The Big Kids LOVE Cole.  I think he's kind of like their mascot.
 



What a fun day at the park.  I love living in a small town and having everything be so close, like the park and our friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Are those tennis shoe-looking socks? So cute. I bet the older guys loved being able to hold, touch and play with Cole. Looked like a beautiful day, too.

    ReplyDelete