Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Super Bowl and My Birthday

We were invited over to Shane and Haley Lester's house for the Super Bowl and my birthday (actually, I share a birthday with Haley...so we both got to celebrate).  Shane is the pastor at a church in town.  We enjoy them a lot but don't get to spend much time with them.  Haley and I will get together on our own every once in a while, which we both love.  They have 4 boys (one brand new, in December), and Cole jumped right in to playing with them.  They didn't seem to mind him putting their blocks in his mouth.  I guess that's what happens when you have 3 brothers...
 
 

I found myself thinking Cole looked so big and grown up when he was playing with them and because they have a teeny tiny baby to compare him to.  It seems like there has been a big change in him lately.  Fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment