Wednesday, February 5, 2014

This Happened Today...

Marc has been out of town the past few days to Wichita for his annual KAICC (Kansas Association of Independent Crop Consultants) meeting.  He was in charge of it this year, so he put in a lot of work to make it really good.  I'll be anxious to hear how everything went when he gets back today.
 
Yesterday, with all the snow.  Cole and I stayed hunkered down inside.  We never even stepped foot outside the house.  Al and Shirley have been helping Michael over at the rental house while Marc's been gone, so I had them over for lunch yesterday, but other than that, we had no contact with the outside world.
 
So, this morning, I was in the mood for waffles and had some whole milk (from Elsy's visit) that was on the verge of expiration, so I whipped up some batter and took it over to Al and Shirley's for breakfast to get out of the house some.  But, in the meantime, this happened...
 

 
Are you kidding me?  When did my baby get big enough to do this?  Crazy!
 

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. He is so curious and nothing is going to stop him.

    ReplyDelete