Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cole's Adoption Story Book

 
 
I recently finished a photo book chronicling Cole's birth and adoption story.  I had a coupon for a free book that expired January 31st, so it gave me a deadline (something I needed, to get this done).   I was pleased with the way that it turned out.
 
As I was working on it, a lot of the emotions of that time flooded back over me and I became overwhelmed with gratitude that God brought him to us, sadness for what his birthmom experienced, and pure joy that he is ours.  What a treasure!  
 
I envision leafing through the pages with him and looking at the pictures and pointing out the people and reading the entire story as he gets older.  I think it'll be a great tool for sharing his amazing story of how God brought him to our family.  And, it'll be a keepsake for him for always...a glimpse into his beginnings.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to look at this book. Is it available on line for people to see. If it is send me the link in an e mail. I know God has blessed everyone with Cole's birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana I am so glad you did this for Cole. What a great idea. It is so well done, so very well done.

    ReplyDelete