Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Visit with the Zeller's

Yesterday, Cole and I were invited up to Garden City to play with Grayson and Kristy Zeller. Grayson just turned two, so he reminded me a lot of Elsy - though he didn't have near as many words! We had fun!


Cole had his first experience in a sandbox. He liked it, but it sure is messy! Not sure if I'm ready for that one. 


We went to Mooyah Burger for lunch. Delicious burger and sweet potato fries. Cole and I cleaned our plate!


Kristy married Marc's good friend from college, so that's how we became friends. We don't see them often but Marc and I both love it when we do. We have a lot in common with them. Grateful for their friendship. 



1 comment:

  1. For Cole: Good friend in the making!

    Sand boxes are messy but so much fun.

    ReplyDelete