Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tomatoes

Because I was so late getting my tomato plants planted, I took the advice of my friend Alice and planted one plant in a pot by the back door. It has flourished!

Cole and I have been enjoying some grape tomatoes the last few days. 



Green or red, Cole doesn't seem to care. I was about to tell him not to eat the green ones when I remembered that grandma likes to eat fried green tomatoes, so they must not be too bad. 



We have eaten almost all of the tomatoes within in his reach and have to wait for the higher ones to ripen. It's been fun to share a treat from the garden together. 




1 comment:

  1. This little guy cracks me up! That last picture with a green tomato in one hand and a ripe one in the other, sipping on a straw. Perfect summertime snack. Wish I was enjoying it with you!

    ReplyDelete