Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Puzzle

Cole has been trying to figure out how to put the pieces in this puzzle. He still has a hard time with it, but he keeps trying!




We had been missing one piece for a few days. I figured it would show up eventually, but it never seemed to. I began to think that this was the beginning of the end of missing toys...until yesterday. I was digging through the produce drawer of the refrigerator and what do you know? There was that missing piece! Ha! I wonder who put that there...


Cole loves seeing normal things in strange places. 

2 comments:

  1. I want to do a puzzle with Cole. And that looks like a fun one.

    Look at all his hair in the pictures! Handsome dude. Plus I can see Dana's heart shaped birthmark in the last picture. Haven't thought about that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the produce drawer??!! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete