Thursday, August 14, 2014

Library Books

Cole has been transitioning down to one nap these days. I've been fiddling with his schedule to figure out what works best. I think I've finally worked it so we eat an early lunch and he goes down around noon or so and will sleep for a while in the afternoon. 

But, before we settled in to that, he was going down around 10:30, waking up at 1:00ish and then would be awake until bedtime - making for a LONG afternoon. 

Monday was just one of those days. We had played all over the house - inside and out - and were needing a place to go. We hopped in the truck to get the mail and find something to do. 

And guess where we ended up? The library! Perfect! They have a tall stuffed giraffe, little benches/chairs to read in, a short table with puzzles and toys and soft blocks to stack and TONS of books. A perfect outing for a hot sublette afternoon. 

And, we checked out some books! I don't know why I waited so long since our last checkout because he loves them and I am so grateful for the variety. 

A little calm reading time after our library visit...




No comments:

Post a Comment