Thursday, August 7, 2014

Betty Crocker revisited

A while back Dana told me she had been making recipes from her Betty Crocker cookbook. She said something like why go looking for the best recipes somewhere else when Betty's recipes have been tested and tried. Plus she said the recipes were easy to follow, with complete, concise instructions. 

So I took her opinion to heart and went to my BC cookbook tonight. I made Lasagne Rollups. 

It made A LOT! This picture is after our meal. Leftovers!!  It was very tasty. The roll-ups were time consuming to prepare. It also took longer to heat through than the recipe said. Probably 15 mins longer. My thought:  would my regular "tried and tested" lasagne recipe be easier?




1 comment:

  1. Mom, I think I'd like to edit my previous Betty Crocker comment. I think you should go to the Betty Crocker cookbook for normal things like meatloaf and chocolate cake and cinnamon rolls, etc. I'm not sure about this Lasagne Roll-Up thing. I'm bummed your Betty Crocker experience wasn't better though the dish looks delicious and very attractive!

    ReplyDelete