Friday, August 29, 2014

This and That

1. I am running a 5k in Kismet, KS Monday morning, pushing Cole, with my new friend Micah, pushing her two children. It's at the Little World's Fair celebration. Here goes nothing...

2. Cole has started blowing raspberries on US! It's hilarious and feels really funny. We all get a good kick out of it. 

3. Cindy and Charlotte are coming to visit next week! Better get my list of jobs ready...

4. I have been listening to Andy Stanley sermons while I mow/jog (when I'm not with Cole). I like them. 

5. I started reading Silver Star on a suggestion from Norma. It's a story of two sisters. I like it. 

6. We are coming home the weekend of September 20. We have tickets to a Royals game with some friends. That's close to wheat planting time, so we'll have to keep that in mind. 

7. I wonder how Joel's new house is?

8. I wonder if Brad is doing any woodworking projects?

9. Marc did the hardwork of researching and lining up a new internet provider. We are waiting for the installation. Hopefully tomorrow! No more buffering twenty times during a movie...we hope!

10. Tomorrow evening we are going to Eva's Kitchen in Montezuma for their German dinner. Better save up some calories...yum!

11. Norma and Abby are coming to visit the end of October! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully Joel will post some pictures inside and out of his place. He did send me some inside. I told him I like to visualize where he is at home, he indulged his weird aunt's request. I will share them with you when we get there on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, did you find out when the next German dinners are scheduled?

    I chose another book off Norma's recommendation list: Into the Free. It's a pretty good read, too.

    I asked C&C to take you a couple things: brown stroller cover and Cole's tan slip-on shoes. Ask them about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I think the German dinner served by the Sublette church is early spring every year - like March or so. I'll do some checking and let you know. I hope you can make it next year!

    ReplyDelete