Thursday, August 21, 2014

Colorado Trip


I was excited when Joel decided to get a place in the mountains and invited me. He did a great job of finding a place. I also got to spend time more of the family as well.

This group drove out together, and we had to stop for a picture at the border.
Joel has already been out climbing 14,000 ft mountains, and Ladell flew out.

We celebrated Norma and Abby's birthday. We had to play miniature golf on Abby's birthday because she loves it so much.


While we were at keystone they had free rides to the top of the ski run, and there was a concert. Against my better judgement Norma talked me into riding the enclosed ski lift. I only got rattled 3 times when it stopped in mid ride and we were swinging there.

Joel rode back down with us instead of the open air ride, notice how relaxed Norma was!
The view was wonderful!


We ate some great food and played games. It was a relaxing time.


Of course when you are in Silverthorne you have to go shopping!
I have sore feet so I couldn't walk a lot. My main request was to eat ice cream by a mountain stream. We did that in Breckinridge after shopping there.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the overview. Looks like so much fun. Sorry to hear about your feet. I LOVE your request for ice cream by a mountain stream! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you could ask for! Glad you enjoyed it all. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete