Saturday, August 30, 2014

A few people have asked for pictures of my new place in Austin.  Dana suggested that I turn it into a blog post, so here it is.  For those that didn't know, I moved out of the place that I had called home for the past three years during law school.  My roommate Don got married, and I no longer needed to live so close to campus, so I moved a mile and a half up the road.  I now live in a backhouse/garage apartment.  So of my best friends in Austin live in the front house, so it is a great situation.

Here are some pictures.  I'm still getting settled, so you'll notice a few piles of clutter here and there.


Front door, which opens into the living room and kitchen

Living room

Kitchen

Looking from the kitchen back towards the bedroom 

 Bedroom - still have some work to do in here

Bathroom - a John Wayne picture Brad gave me sits above the throne


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Joel, I can now see you in the kitchen (cooking). It looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! So glad you put up these pictures. You look pretty settled in too. That's amazingly quick. I'm so glad this place worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel, it looks really homey and bright. I like all the windows. I, too, am impressed with how fast you've gotten moved in. I like the way you've arranged all your furniture and stuff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete