Saturday, April 26, 2014

Visiting Sublette



I love coming to Sublette to visit Dana & family. It is so peaceful here, and fun to come help out where ever we can.

This is my job today, waiting for Cole to wake up. I think this monitor was the best invention ever, watching him sleep and slowly wake up is a blessing.


Charlotte & Dana are in heaven too, garden time. I just know how to clean out the dead stuff, which I am good at.
Times like this make me wish that Sublette was only 6 minutes away instead of 6 hours. Love this place!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, you had a very important job today. I know you did it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful for Cindy and Charlotte for so many reasons! It was great to have them here. My yard and my family thank you for coming!

    ReplyDelete