Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Going to OKC!

Cole and I made plans to go visit the Puryear's next week before they move. I am super excited! I just love when Cole and Elsy get time together and I love sharing Cole with my family and I love spending time with my sister (and Anthony too). 

Marc has to stay behind, unfortunately. There's talk of corn being planted which signals the start of his season. The farmers are chomping at the bit (I heard Marc on the phone today talking through with a farmer why he should wait to plant...cold days coming up) and Marc is usually ready to get back into the swing of things by this time too. 

One thing I plan to do in Oklahoma is use my groupon for portraits at JC Penney. I bought it thinking it was good timing for Cole's one year old pictures, but come to find out, our stores out here don't have a portrait studio! I wonder what props I should take. Any suggestions?

Julie says we can go to Chick Fil A, since Elsy loves it. Maybe it'll be Cole's first meal bought at a restaurant!

Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Elsy's and Cole's grammaApril 9, 2014 at 8:20 PM

    I love thinking about you all being together. I would love it more if I was there with you!! Enjoy your time in OKC. Maybe Elsy can teach Cole how to sing and dance.

    ReplyDelete