Saturday, April 19, 2014

Getting Involved in Church

When I first got involved at First Pres. It was because of Glen Menke & the Ellis family. Today I took the first step getting involved at Colonial Pres. Once again with Glenn & the great leaders of the Ellis family.
I was the guide in the Garden of Gethsemane. It was a walk with Jesus at 6 stations. Georgann did the Last Supper and Dave was the Roman soldier at the empty tomb. 
Charlotte had the perfect job for her greeting families at the beginning & end.

I think it was a great way to start at the church I will attend, it is great being around family at church, especially when Glenn greets me with "Aunt Cindy" and you get to see part of the Ellis family. I feel blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Cindy! You just have to step in there and get involved to get to know people and feel a part. Good job taking the initiative!

    ReplyDelete