Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Made it to OKC!

Cole and I made it to OKC today!

We stopped in Woodward for a mid-morning snack...

We got to eat lunch with Julie and Elsy.  Julie made Charlotte's delicious chicken salad recipe.  Then, Cole and Elsy explored and played and took naps.  When they woke up, we hopped in the strollers and walked to Sonic for half-price drinks all day for tax day.




This was both Cole and Elsy's first Sonic drink.  Their moms aren't very fun.  They both got water.  On the way home, Julie noticed that Cole was waving to all the cars as they zoomed by.  She joked that it was the most traffic/people he'd ever seen.

I got to watch the kids while Julie and Anthony were busy tonight.  Anthony fed Elsy and put her pajamas on before he left.  All I had to do was play, read her a story, and put her in her bed.  She is such a low-maintenance baby!  Cole went down ok but nothing compared to her!

I love spending time with Julie and picking her brain about mommy stuff and learning from her.  So far, I've learned that I will buy oyster crackers and cheese cubes from now on.  It's always a bit tricky to think of what to feed Cole.  I'm glad to have new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment