Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Basket of Books

Today we went to the Co-Op for their free community appreciation BBQ lunch.  I thought of Dad always finding the free food.  Cole chilled out in his stroller during the meal in the shed/barn and was more than happy to have some freedom when we returned home.  I let him loose, and he devoured his book tote, pulling each one out individually, opening it, looking at a few pages, and then pulling out the next one.  I just sat and watched and was entertained for a while and then decided I should take pictures for you all to see too.  I love watching him play by himself!  What's going through that little mind of his?
 












1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I saw the picture with Cole's little bottom in the air digging in the basket. Your description of this activity was so imaginable. You have given him a love of books!

    ReplyDelete