Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Getting Ready!

Tonight I got to have a long, leisurely conversation with my little brother who is getting married in four days! I LOVED it! We talked marriage and wedding and heart and logistics, plans for the next few days. It did this big sister heart good to catch up with him before his big day. I'm so proud of him! I get teary just thinking about it!

So, mark that off the list of things I want to accomplish this week before the wedding along with making peanut clusters for the rehearsal dinner to go on the dessert cookie bar, putting on my cool "trendy" gray Jamberry nail wraps, and finding a dress I really like. 



Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo very nice nails! They look great. I'm glad you had time to talk with Brad or maybe I'm glad Brad had time to talk with you! You are very faithful, insightful, caring and loving. He received a gift wrapped in your conversation. I can't wait to see you this week! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete