Sunday, January 5, 2014

Brad Got Married

didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked, but here are a few of my favorites. 

We snuck in to see the Groom before the wedding. Isn't this hat from Aunt Julie the cutest thing?

Mom and I snuck back to see Kathryn before she walked down the aisle. She hadn't seen Brad at all that day but had talked to him with a wall between them. She said he was really emotional. Cute!

Photo compliments of my Aunt Susie Ellis 

Photo by Laura 



On Friday, Tricia came over from Denton, TX (about an hour) to visit and meet Cole and Marc. I also got to meet her two kids and see her husband again. It was a fun reunion. Julie, Mom, and I are dressed up for the bridesmaid luncheon we were invited to that day. Fun to be included! It was very elegant. 

Photo by Abby

Julie made the comment after the ceremony that it was so weird to see Brad with a wedding ring! And I completely agree! I can't believe our little Braddy is married!?!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't take hardly any pictures myself. We arrived at the church Saturday night and noticed the camera was stuck half open/half closed. No pictures were to be taken by us that night! We will depend on everyone else to share their photos. The ones you took were great. Love the ones of your family!

    ReplyDelete