Thursday, January 30, 2014

My birthday is coming up


Last night my good friend Tiffany had Cole and me over for dinner to celebrate my birthday early (Marc was out of town the last two nights to Santa Fe for a meeting) along with Travis and Michelle and their kids. We had soup and beer bread and cupcakes with bright pink frosting that Laynee picked out just for me. Cole did awesome. He sat on the floor and played by himself, smiled at the appropriate times, laughed when the kids made faces at him, ate some potatoes out of the soup, and crawled ALL over the floor. I felt special that they remembered my birthday and found time to celebrate it!

Cole steals the show when we're with other kids! Here he is with Ashton and Laynee. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun evening. You have great friends that love you. Happy birthday on Sunday. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete