Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bringing back the Ergo

My friends back home were so generous when Cole was born and two things they got me were a top of the line Bob stroller and top of the line Ergo baby carrier. I love them both! Immensely! But I had hung the Ergo up for the past few months and just pulled it out again yesterday and it worked great! As long as we're moving, Cole seems very content to just hang out and tag along. This seems especially good for late afternoon times when he's getting tired/fussy/clingy but bedtime is a little ways away yet. Don't know if it'll continue but we've gotten some Ergo time the past few days. Fun, sweet times together. 


And today was Shirley's birthday. We'll celebrate Friday with steaks and chocolate pie at our house with Michael and Chelsea. We'll be celebrating Marc's birthday too!






2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Cole loves his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the ergo! Glad it has been working for you :)

    ReplyDelete