Saturday, January 18, 2014

Didn't want you to miss this!

From Georgann:  A photo of Dave was on the JCCC website this last week . . .  and I didn't want you to miss it.  Second semester classes started on Monday, 1/13.  JCCC has people stationed in high traffic areas where students enter main buildings from the parking lots.  This year Dave volunteered to work in the Carlsen Center.  That's where this picture was taken a couple years ago capturing Dave doing his "thang"!  

As I looked more closely at the page, I noticed a couple "very Dave" things.  What do you think caught my attention in this photo?

3 comments:

  1. I think one is that he's drinking orange juice. The other I'm not sure...he's interacting with someone or being helpful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange juice is what I saw too!! I don't know if I can think of anything else. Proud of my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very closely, you will see Dave's BAK band on his right wrist. That was the 2nd thing I noticed, besides, yep, the orange juice.

    ReplyDelete