Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wedding Fuzzy Tacos

From Georgie:  On Thursday night before the wedding, a bunch of Voths and a couple Ellises went to the Fuzzy Taco Shop in Sherman, TX.  It was a recommendation from Kathryn in a letter she included in a Welcome bag at the hotel.  It had great tacos!  Besides the people I was with, the most fun thing was thinking that Kathryn had been there over the years.  I enjoyed being in Sherman, seeing where Kathryn grew up, shopped, did theatre, went to church, and ate tacos!


1 comment:

  1. Yummy tacos! I felt so scattered at this meal and during most of the weekend. I was so preoccupied with what Cole needed. I wonder if I'll ever settle down. :/ Such fun company! I'm glad we got to get there early to get some more time with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete