Saturday, December 28, 2013

Guess what I'm working on?

It's December 28th. Guess what I'm working on? Cole's Christmas stocking!


I've only had 7 months to get it done. It's weird how I would think about it, like this past summer, and think, oh yeah, I need to do that, want to do that. And then I would just forget. And then, when it was crunch time here in December, I couldn't get my act together to get yarn. Walmart was picked over the two times I looked and getting to Hobby Lobby over in Dodge was tricky to make happen. So, I finally broke down and paid the shipping to order my yarn from Hobby Lobby. And, here I am...well ahead for next year!

(Oh, and I've done the same thing for a dress for Brad's wedding. What's my deal? I STILL don't know what I'm going to wear...and it's in less than a week...oh my!)

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Dana I was sitting on our couch looking at our stockings thinking "I wonder if Dana will be making them for her family." I just LOVE the stockings you made for Ann and Liam :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great beginning! And you even spelled Cole's name correctly. :-) I have a memory that Grandma Burrichter was making a stocking for someone and misspelled the name. Can't remember who it was or even this is a true story?!? Maybe someone who reads this can verify. Anyway, you do such a nice job knitting stockings. Cole will love it for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete