Saturday, December 21, 2013

Voth family Christmas!

This weekend we are celebrating Christmas with the Voth family in Sublette! Shandra and her family drove in from Olathe on Thursday night and Michael and Chelsea joined us from Garden City. I have to admit, I was really looking forward to spending time with them, playing games, doing a puzzle, eating but also because I knew I'd get a lot of help with Cole! And it's been just as I thought. Today was Cole's first gift opening experience. It's also been nice to have some company to talk to while I give Cole his breathing treatments (which he's doing lots better!)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of Cole's 1st Christmas! Adam and Owen are getting so big. So glad you enjoyed this family time and all it brought for you. Merry Christmas to the Voth family!

    ReplyDelete