Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What's a Cow Say?



Alright, let's see if I can try my hand at this - my very first blog post! And of course this first post needs to have a picture of my beautiful daughter.
Just like Cole, Elsy was in her first Christmas musical this past Sunday. She, along with all the other kids from the nursery, were brought up on stage during the program. Elsy did very well with it - just kind of stared at the crowd, taking it all in. (Sorry for the blurry picture!)
But the best part was, after they were introduced, everyone clapped for the kids and Elsy clapped right along with them (see pic below)! She was only up there about two minutes but it made this mama proud!

2 comments:

  1. ANOTHER Christmas program missed by these grandparents. I'm not liking this trend. Elsy was a moo-tiful little cow. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit, what great fun!

    ReplyDelete