Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thanks, Greensburg!

On our trip home from Derby, Cole and I stopped in Greensburg.  Since the tornado, Dillons has rebuilt as a half grocery/half gas station.  It usually has the cheapest gas, good drink options (reminiscient of QT), and great bathrooms complete with changing tables and these awesome safety seats that let's a mama potty in peace.
 


 
For most of my previous public bathroom experiences Cole was young enough, small enough to be taken inside in his carseat carrier and that's where he'd sit, strapped in while I went to the bathroom.  But, those days are gone.  Julie warned me about this.  We've had some good laughs about her experiences going to the bathroom with Elsy in her arms...or not.  Ha!  Both of us are so thankful for places that make the bathroom going experience a little easier for moms with babies.
 
And, to top it all off, we ran into so many nice, friendly people as we walked around the store.  They stopped and talked to us and doted on Cole.  One elderly lady made sure to let me know how precious these moments were with my son and to cherish every minute of it.  I agree!
 
Thank you, Greensburg!

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favorite stops as well....Glad they are helping mothers...

    ReplyDelete