Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Going to Kansas City, Kansas City here we come

From Dana:

Surprise! We are in the truck headed to Olathe! Hooray! We decided yesterday afternoon, so it's a bit of a surprise to us too. We'd been looking for a window to come up and visit and with the cold, wet weather this week it seemed like a great time for Marc to get away since he can't do much work. 

We are looking forward to seeing Grandma and Brad and Kathryn--getting some one on one time with them, it's been a long time (Mom is making fon due for us Thursday night). And Marc wants to get a haircut and possibly watch Lone Survivor if he can find it in the theatre. 

I want to try to meet up with Rachel to get my bridesmaid dress (so I know what my goal is come July 5th--eek!) and I have lots of returns/shopping to do that I've been saving up for the past 3 months or more. 

Brad has asked to use the truck to move some stuff from Olathe to their house, so that'll be a good excuse to check out the newlyweds' new digs. 

We are needing to be back by Monday, so going to the gathering for Joel on Sunday night probably won't work out. :(

Do you have a spare bit of time? Come visit!

1 comment: