Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lilli and Cole

Today Cole and I went to Lilli's house to play for a bit.  Lilli is 10 days younger than Cole and is the daughter of my new friend, Jonae.  Jonae is in my Sublette Bible study and is the wife of a pastor in Sublette.  They moved to town about a year ago.  I am really grateful for her friendship.  We have gotten to pray together, cry together, laugh together, and share our hearts.  Today I was just looking for a place to get out and go for a bit since the wind was blowing 30 mph.  Too windy for a walk or the park!
 
Lilli was born with TONS of hair.  Her mom's hair is red.  You can tell she's her father's daughter.  She's already gotten a haircut!


I wonder if they'll grow up to be friends?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Ahh, if they could just get the door open and explore the world outside. It's fun to think about them growing up together. Takes my thoughts to Brad in the church nursery with Becca and Bryce and all the places they've been together and the lives they live now.

    ReplyDelete