Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Sunny, Calm Day



Cole and I got to go on a walk last week on one of the only calm, sunny days.  We have lots of sunny days, but it seems like the wind has been blowing like crazy lately!  Welcome to southwest Kansas spring, Cole!

I thought he looked pretty cute in his hat, protecting that bald head from the sun.  When is that boy going to grow some hair (it's getting a little longer in the back, will it be curly?)?
 
He's smiling at General in this picture.  A boy and his dog.  If only General liked Cole as much as Cole likes him.  General doesn't mind him but more than anything just tolerates him.






2 comments:

  1. These pictures had me laughing out loud in happiness. That boy is just the cutest little dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it many more times - I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete