Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Break Visitors

Shandra, Paul, Owen, and Adam came to visit at the start of their spring break.  We always look forward to their visits.  We get lots of time together and eat great food over at Shirley's house.
 
We usually take a trip out to the farm.  This time, Owen had a bow and arrow he was excited to practice with Uncle Marc.  Marc got him some hay bale targets to try his hand at.
 
Owen and Marc both managed to get an arrow through the hole in the old piece of tire.


Adam at the top of the roll-y slide with Cole


Uncle Paul loves babies and is so good with them.


Owen and Cole.  Pure joy!


Walking home from the rec park.

One of the highlights of my weekend was Shandra and Paul coming over to our house after Cole was asleep and watching Catching Fire together.  None of us had seen it, and Shandra and I had read the books "together".  I thought it was such a good movie and reminded me why I liked the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment