Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Laundry Helper

We don't really have a completely "safe" place to leave Cole for very long, so when the dryer beeps, it's down to the basement we both go! I've gotten in the habit of putting Cole in the basket to carry it all up the stairs. Today I put him in the basket before I put the clothes in. He wasn't sure what to think as the clothes started piling up all around him...


 
On a sidenote: I'm about 90% sure I did this entire load without soap. I didn't realize until the next load was going and this one was in the dryer. After smelling the clothes and not finding anything bad, I decided to let it slide this time. To my surprise, they came out just fine. 

Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm going to stop using detergent, even though it's tempting with my semi-hippie ways these days. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Elsy likes to pull the clothes out of the dryer and put them on the floor. Wanna trade?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the same thing with my kids! When your laundry room is downstairs you gotta be resourceful. You are a great problem solver.

    ReplyDelete