Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Now I Get It

I always wondered how single shoes got to be in the middle of the road when I came across them.  Where is the owner?  Do they only have one shoe?  Did they not notice the shoe was missing?
 
Well, I found out today how it happens.  Their mom takes them on a walk, puts shoes on them so their feet stay warm, and then doesn't notice when the shoes fall off.
 
Both Cole's shoes fell off at different times.  The only reason I saw the first one was because I stepped on it.  This second one, in the picture, didn't come to my attention until I was taking Cole out of the stroller at our house.  Luckily, it was just down the street a short ways.  Oh my!
 

1 comment:

  1. How do you explain the shoe that's a size 8 adult?? That's where I get confused!!

    ReplyDelete