Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cole is 10 Months Old!

Cole is 10 months old!  He's full of smiles and easy to make laugh.  He's crawling all over the place and has even started crawling on his hands and knees, instead of his elbows.  He's pulling up on everything he can get his hands on.  Just this week he reached up to the kitchen table.  He loves to watch the people when we're out and about.  At a restaurant, you can find him craning his neck or completely turned around in his chair to check everyone out.  He's eating like a champ and isn't afraid to try anything and everything.  Tonight we had acorn squash, though he was hesitant with it being so stringy.  10 months!  That is dangerously close to a year.  Wow!  It's gone so fast!
 
Our 10 month old Photo Shoot...
 
Cole's mom's favorite shirt he has right now, thanks to Grandma Ellis


Pensive

How our photo shoot REALLY went...
 
Turning aound, standing up on the chair, pulling leaves off the plant


Mesmerized by something very important in the chair


"My mom gave me this toy to hopefully distract me long enough to look at the camera.  It didn't work."
He looks mad/sad in this picture, but really he is wrinkling his nose and snorting.


"Forget pictures.  I'd rather go explore."


Success!!






3 comments:

  1. I love reading all the posts you put up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the posts where he is standing out the door and crying b/c he wants to go outside so badly. Maybe he won't but he is reminding me of both my boths while standing at the door and they sure did cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "how the photo shoot really went" pictures paired with the others. That gives us a glimpse into Cole's day. Exploration. Movement. Happiness.

    ReplyDelete