Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pepper Relish

From Dana:

My friend Jessica, from my Bible study, mentioned to me that she makes this pepper relish that people just love. I guess she has even had people buy it from her in the past. 

I was dragging my feet picking the jalapeno peppers out in our garden because I didn't know what to do with them. And when you pick them, you have to figure out what to do with them when you bring them inside or they end up going bad or just being clutter. Ugh. 

In the past, I have made pepper jelly but was looking for something different this year. 


My friend Michelle brought over her abundance of hot peppers to complete my recipe and motivate me to go pick mine!

I was able to can the relish today.


It's definitely spicy. Really spicy. Jessica likes to soften cream cheese and mix it with it and eat with crackers or corn chips. Sounds wonderful!

Wanna come and try it?

1 comment: