Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Niece & nephew Joy

IBy Cindy:

Tuesday I had Elsy for the afternoon, I love it when I watch her. I put her down for a nap and she cried! I wasn't use to that. She didn't have her lovies or sound machine, so I tried to substitute all the necessities. She laid there and cried for her mom & dad. The crying stopped and all I could hear was Cindy up, Cindy up. That melted my heart but I didn't give in, she fell asleep in 5 minutes. She only slept for 45 minutes, but was well behaved for me. I don't know what she was like the rest of the evening...I didn't have to deal with that.

Today Eric called and asked me to come spend time with Christina & kids. Christina's foot was swollen from a string ray bite. I enjoyed my time.
After lunch we went to Kansas City library on the plaza. We did walk the half mile there.
Cory drove by us as we got closer, had a brief visit as he yelled out the window!
The library was fun, the librarian even knows them they go so much!
Eden was showing Tirzah all the things to do. Puppet stage, color sheets, computers, and books!

We found a yogurt place right outside so we had a treat!
Eden loved putting toppings on his!!

I felt blessed the last 2 days, now praying for the my older nieces to be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Tirzah is walking! Wowzer! Last Thanksgiving Sara mentioned that this coming Thanksgiving we would have 3 babies toddling around...and she's right! It'll be fun to see the kids play together!

    I love the thought of Elsy saying Cindy up. How cute! Good for you not to give in but that would've been so hard for me. I'm so impressed with how well Elsy knows people's names.

    ReplyDelete