Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Dry Run

From Dana:

I have been putting off writing anything this week thinking that I need to write about the awesome awesome lake weekend first. But I don't have many pictures (and mom's were so great) and I want to share these with you in the meantime. 

We did a practice run in Cole's Halloween costume this week. Cole wasn't quite sure what to think, but he humored me and kept it on for a bit. 




I found it new but from a friend in town last year. 

I haven't heard what the weather is going to be like for Halloween yet. I hope he's not too hot. 

And one of the coolest things: Norma and Abby will be here for Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like he will be having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!! He's the cutest elephant I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cole IS the cutest elephant I've seen too. Our weather is supposed to be chilly. Low 50s. Hope you have a great time. Happy trick or treating to Cole.

    ReplyDelete