Saturday, October 4, 2014

Celebrating Christina's Birthday

By Cindy

Friday night we met the Hunt family for dinner and to celebrate Christina's birthday. My friend Susan had recommended this place for good brews and pizza. I don't care about beer but the pizza was great.

 
We actually got seated in the brewery room on the west side of the pizza pub. It was a huge warehouse set up with tables and a make shift bar. It was perfect for having the kids. All of the pizzas were great tasting. Eric thought the beer was good as well. Charlotte stuck with her wine, I can say the water, service and company was excellent!


Happy Birthday Christina! Eric still thinks pizza 51 is better.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of this post was when you referenced the restaurant's "good brews". I'm glad you could celebrate with her! Happy Birthday, Christina!

    ReplyDelete