Friday, May 30, 2014

Texas trip favorites

I wanted to include some of my favorite photos from our recent trip to Texas. We had a great time with great people.

Here were my travel buddies on the way south.  Thanks, Cindy, for taking your car on the trip!

HAD to make a detour through Waco to check out the old stomping grounds of Kathryn Ellis, 
the best daughter-in-law ever! 

Being goofy.  Why?  Not sure but I think we sent this photo to Elsy. ? ? ?

Beautiful evening in Austin - on our way to see the bats. A-MAY-ZING!

Batmen and one woman 

Joel's future office building is in the background - I think.  :-)  
If I were there, I could point it out to you.  REALLY!

 LOTS of pictures taken of this lady - Tirzah, not Janet.  Teehee.

Norma and Ladell did a great job of planning Joel's graduation party!

We made it to San Antonio.  Ladell and Christina were great map readers.


Love this guy! Ain't he cute? I would go to the ends of the earth with him!! 

This was one of Tirzah's modes of transportation 

Playpen for Tirzah! 

Fun breakfast place in San Antonio.  Hey Abby and Norma. 

Texas barbecue is not wrong.  It is just different.  


2 comments:

  1. So so jealous!! Wish I could've been there. Next time?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love all the pictures and thinking of you guys being together. Looks like a really good trip!

    ReplyDelete